With more than 128,000 export shipments in the past year, Mallory Alexander can provide you the expertise needed for your next big shipment.
Why Mallory? Mallory Alexander International Logistics is a leading full-service logistics provider established in 1925. Mallory supports manufacturers, retailers and other suppliers in the storage and shipment of their valuable cargo, and we do it with confidence–on time, with care, everywhere. We recognize the invaluable role our customers play in the international economy and in the lives of millions around the world.
As a full-service logistics provider with more than 92 years in the industry, we know how to navigate the complex logistics landscape and build safeguards into our processes, ensuring accuracy and providing our customers peace of mind. We live up to our commitments. We put experts on the front line to support customers and create reliable yet nimble systems to meet our customers’ dynamic needs, at every touch point, every time.
With Mallory owned offices in China and various partners around the world Mallory Alexander can make sure you reach global destination.
Mallory Alexander International Logistics provides import solutions that fit your transportation needs. Our global network of offices and partners, as well as our close relationships with major steamships and airlines, allow us to give your cargo the attention and detail it requires for a seamless supply chain experience.
Our technology-driven solutions and expertise in transportation logistics are tailored to the needs of your business.
Whether it’s an FCL, LCL, breakbulk or charters, Mallory Alexander works with Customs to obtain a “wheels up” clearance of your shipment, expediting clearance in the United States.
Import Air Services
- Custom Handling of Customs Clearances
- Transportation Management
- Duty/Tax Minimization Strategies
Import Ocean Services
- Freight Pre-Clearance
- Transportation Management
- Duty/Tax Minimization Services
- AMS & ISF Filing Services
- NVOCC Services
Mallory Alexander International Logistics’ industry knowledge and expertise, global infrastructure, and strong network of IATA carriers, ensures the highest quality of service for our customers. Each shipment is handled with consistency and reliability around the globe.
Mallory Alexander offers ocean forwarding services, such as full container load (FCL), less than container load (LCL), and the handling of hazardous cargo, as well as complete export documentation services. From general cargo, to agricultural commodities, household goods and sensitive electronics, Mallory Alexander has the expertise and experience you need.
Mallory Alexander International Logistics operates many locations on the Texas-Mexico border to fulfill your North and Southbound transportation needs. Our border-crossing services are administered in our Laredo office, which is the principal port of entry between Mexico and the United States.
Mallory’s Laredo office is located one mile from the World Trade Bridge. From this location, we manage four buildings totaling 315,000 square feet.
Our offices and operations network in the cities and ports in Mexico include:
|Nuevo Laredo||Altamira||Mexico City||Manzanillo||Coatzacoalcos|
Lazaro Cardenas, Mexico
Nuevo Laredo, Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico
Mallory Alexander International Logistics offers a wide range of truck brokerage services. Our truck brokerage capabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Less than truckload (LTL)
- Full truck load (FTL)
- Local port drays
- Just-in-time delivery
- Team drivers
- Air-ride equipment
- Special equipment such as flat beds, low boys, and drop down units
Mallory Alexander International Logistics provides a comprehensive range of domestic air services that are time definite, competitive, precise, reliable, and can be customized to your needs. Delivery deadlines are met using a variety of service products, from Next Flight Available, Overnight, Second Day to Third Day, or Deferred. Additional services include liftgate, two-man deliveries, unpack, and debris removal. Mallory also positions dedicated chartered aircrafts, which can cover all configurations, anywhere in the US, within hours.
We can provide a pick-up and delivery of goods for a complete door to door charter service.
In response to our customers’ growing domestic needs, Mallory Alexander International Logistics has developed a nationwide intermodal program which provides solutions for cargo, specifically for equipment and domestic capacity needs, moving throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Customers can reduce costs by using Mallory’s Intermodal Service, in place of a standard truck service, with the most significant savings coming from cargo moving in lanes over 500 miles. Additionally, our “One Source – One Call” service offers customers on-time performance metrics, customized reporting, and premier customer service door to door.
When more than a dock delivery is needed, Mallory can dispatch driver teams to provide add on services such as inside delivery, unpacking, and removal of debris. Site visits and use of special equipment such as lift gates, tow motors, riggers and cranes, may be required for oversized deliveries or to locations in older parts of large cities.
Mallory also provides asset recovery and intelligent delivery. Asset recovery involves disconnecting electronics, cataloging parts, packing, and shipping. Intelligent delivery includes delivery of office equipment requiring plug-in, start up, and other simple tests.
Mallory provides customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and PODs can be provided within hours of deliveries. We have 99% on-time performance rating each year.
With 32 warehouse locations around the world,
Mallory Alexander can make sure your shipments are secure.
Mallory Alexander International Logistics has a wide range of warehousing and distribution services. We currently operate over 2 million square feet of warehousing in the United States. This space continues to grow as new customers seek the services of our company to handle their warehousing and distribution requirements.
- Enter new markets without large capital investments
- Enter and leave markets based on customer needs
- Improve service and reduce transportation costs by postponing final assembly
- Have access to a full array of value-added services offered by Mallory Alexander International Logistics
- Have access to state-of-the-art warehousing and inventory control systems
- Have high standards of security
- Have a variable costs structure
Within our public warehouse operations, we can provide the following services to our customers:
- Order Processing
- Inventory Management
- EDI/Internet Communications
- Transportation Management
- Free capital for other corporate uses
- Increase customer service
- Increase warehouse efficiencies through process improvement and warehouse automation
- Shift costs from fixed to variable
- Improve information technology
- Reduce inventory carrying costs through better planning
- Improve security
- Enhance flexibility
- Statistic 1 89%
- Statistic 2 57%
- Statistic3 40%
- Statistc 4 30%
- Control at both the origin and destination warehouse locations, including inventory management
- Managing container pools
- Drayage and transloading
- Scheduling inspections and providing samples for inspection
- Providing projections to ensure proper staffing
- Receiving and shipping
- Reverse logistics
- Centralized billing for all services and locations
- Pick Sequencing
- SKU Bill of Material Components
- Split Order Picking
- Pick Location Replenishment
- Batch picking
- Put Away Logic
- Location Conveyance
- Radio Frequency Capabilities
- Inter-Warehouse Product Movement
- Cycle Counting
- Physical Inventory
- SKU Velocity Logic
- Lot Tracking
- Product Recall
- Reverse logistics
- Inventory management
- Pick/pack operations
- Rail sided locations
- Temperature control services
- Transload services
- Customized packaging solutions
- Fulfillment services
- Packaging services
Mallory Alexander offers logistics technology and professional management services in such a way that customers are allowed to choose the combination of technology and services that works best for their needs. Whether completely outsourcing logistics management across the entire organization or retaining execution control at local sites, our transportation management solution allows for the greatest flexibility in achieving your transportation objectives. The result is a cost effective, variable cost solution that is elastic to your throughput volumes.
Mallory has developed a web-based management portal specifically for our customer. myMallory is designed to deliver customized information to authorized users. Personalization occurs at user login, providing access to customized reports that can be downloaded in PDF format or viewed and printed directly from the site. myMallory also provides links to Mallory-related and industry news. Portal information is constantly updated and enhanced to offer our customers information that is unique to them and the business services provided to them by Mallory.
A key component of the information available to our customers who use myMallory is the Management Dashboard. The dashboard gives authorized users access to key supply chain metrics personalized to them and the logistics services Mallory provides their company. myMallory offers a suite of standard metrics grouped by origin, destination, trade lane, mode, carrier, and containers. In addition, Mallory offers customers the opportunity to engage with us to develop custom metrics specifically to meet their unique requirements.
In addition to the myMallory Management Dashboard, we also offer a myMallory Supply Chain Visibility dashboard. myMallorySCV is integrated directly with our Global Freight Management system and provides authorized users access to real-time supply chain information related to the logistics services Mallory provides their company. This includes visibility of detailed shipment header information (e.g., shipper, consignee, quantities, weights, etc.), critical tracking milestones, detailed container and packing information, transport leg details (e.g., vessel, voyage, ports, dates, etc.), and much more.
For our international customers, myMallorySCV provides authorized users access to real-time U.S. Customs declarations and entry information related to the export and import services that Mallory provides their company. This includes visibility of detailed clearance and filing information, status, and related dates.
Mallory utilizes a comprehensive middleware platform to handle electronic integration with our customers, carriers, logistics services providers, and other trading partners. The middleware platform performs data transformation and data translation services as well as data communications.
Communication capabilities deployed with our middleware platform today include point-to-point Virtual Private Network (VPN), direct (or native) connectivity, and value-added-network (VAN) provided. Transmission services and protocols supported include web services (SOA), FTP (Secure and non-secure), and AS2.
Supply Chain Consulting
Importing goods in today’s environment requires more than just compliance with government regulations.
M-PACT Solutions offers a wide range of consulting and educational services that are designed to meet your transportation, logistics, and compliance needs. Our experts can evaluate your existing network and work with you to optimize the network and its processes and systems to maximize quality and efficiency. Our practical approach allows us to work with a variety of data sets to achieve accurate solutions at a level of detail relative to the quality and depth of the data and the time available. As part of our suite of services, we offer C-TPAT security consulting as well as Regulatory Compliance consulting and educational opportunities. For additional information on any of our Consulting Services, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website at www.m-pactsolutions.com
Regulatory Compliance – Import/Export
- Import/Export Compliance Review – High level review of import and/or export processes and procedures, including recordkeeping, to confirm current level of compliance.
- Import/Export Compliance Audit – In-depth audit of import and/or export processes, procedures, recordkeeping; Import Clearance Entry and Export Document reviews; service provider review; writing of compliance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) job descriptions.
- Compliance Manual Review/Writing – Thorough analysis of SOPs to ensure that all areas of compliance are covered. If you need a manual, Mallory Alexander can write it for you.
- Harmonized Tariff Number / Schedule B Number Review – Assistance with establishing a process to properly assign the correct HTS and/or Schedule B Number(s) to your company’s products.
- Recordkeeping Review/Audit – Setup or review of a fully compliant import/export recordkeeping process to ensure that all proper documentation is on file, available, and complete when and if Customs and Border Protection or any other regulatory agency needs them for review.
Foreign Trade Zone Consulting
- Operator/User Services
- Performing FTZ Savings Analysis (Feasibility or Cost-Benefit Study)
- Application writing
- New General-Purpose Zone Sites or Special-Purpose Subzones (Manufacturing or Distribution) sites
- Modifications (major and minor) to existing General-Purpose or Special-Purpose Subzones
- Activation Assistance
- Writing or updating an existing procedures manual
- Training staff in all functional areas of organization affecting FTZ Operations
- Entire processes
- Operating (as a third-party) the Zone Site for the benefit of the user
- Operations review/audit to ensure compliance with all regulations
- General-Purpose Zone marketing assistance, i.e., setting up FTZ to be operated as a public warehouse
- Grantee Services
- Marketing assistance
- Operator/User Agreement writing and reviewing processes
- Zone Fee Schedule drafting and/or reviewing
- Training for the Grantee as part of its services to the Operators/Users
Mallory Alexander maintains strong relationships with the nation’s best trucking organisations for fine art, which means that we can provide you with climate controlled, air-ride, dual driver transport, and with lift gates. From touring exhibitions, to transportation of individual works and whole collections, we provide the highest standards of care and professionalism. Our operations are aligned to meet the exacting requirements of our clients, and are delivered by a personable and responsible team. Our services include:
- Climate & Humidity Controlled Storage
- Courier Assistance
- Licensed Customs Broker
- Licensed Air Freight
- Door to Door Transport via Ocean or Air
- Art Handling, Loading, Unloading, & Installation
- Customized crating
- Fine Art Agents
News & Events
Providing enough marine chassis to ensure containers are quickly delivered to their beneficial cargo owners (BCOs) seems a simple enough task. Yet the issue has for at least a decade taxed port and railroad terminals across the United States, generating a steady...
The International Longshoremen’s Association (ILA) and employers represented by the New York Shipping Association (NYSA) said Tuesday they have reached tentative agreement on a six-year local contract for the Port of New York and New Jersey. The deal follows a...
Analysts from Drewry and BIMCO are warning about the effect a trade war may have on the shipping business. The London-based shipping consultancy Drewry says, “The risk to container shipping from U.S.-led trade wars is currently low, but potentially very damaging.” In...
The Voluntary Qualified Importer Program (VQIP) is a voluntary fee-based program that provides expedited review and import entry of human and animal foods in the United States for participating importers. Both consumers and importers will benefit from this program....
The Trump administration plans to move forward in imposing 25 percent tariffs on approximately $50 billion worth of goods in yearly import value from China, the White House announced Tuesday, just over one week after putting its tariff proposal on hold. The tariffs...
On June 15, the President announced that U.S. Customs and Border Protection will begin collecting a 25 percent duty pursuant to Sec. 301 of the Trade Act of 1974 on 818 products of Chinese origin worth roughly $34 billion from industries like aerospace, robotics and...
Memphis, Tennessee, USA, Wednesday, 15th June 2016 - Mallory Alexander International Logistics has opened an office in Houston, Texas as part of ongoing expansion plans. The office, headed by Brenda Goodrich and her team, is the third location that Mallory Alexander...
Mallory Owned Location
Please fill out the below information and a Mallory customer service representative will contact you.
If you prefer, you can find contact information for the Mallory office near you on our Locations page.
Mallory Alexander International Logistics, Inc.
4294 SWINNEA ROAD
MEMPHIS, TN 38118